Select from the following:
- Tasmanian Rifle Association
- Australian Capital Territory
- North Queensland
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- West Australia
- Armidale Rifle Club, NSW – Located 35 klm east of Armidale, the Wallamumbi Rifle Range has 4 targets in the butts and has firing points from 300 yards to 700 yards
- Darwin Rifle Club, NT – The range is 300 metres to 1000 metres, with 30 target frames and is located at the Micket Creek Shooting Complex, Brandt Road, Darwin
- Geelong Rifle Club, VIC – based at the Anakie East Rifle Range, the club uses electronic targets at ranges from 300 to 900
- Metres All shooting is conducted inside an air conditioned shooting facility, making shooting possible in most weather conditions. (wouldn’t we all love that!)
- Natives Rifle Club, QLD – Duncan Range, Brisbane. The objectives of the Club are to foster the sport of full-bore target rifle shooting and the safe and responsible handling of firearms.
- Nowra Rifle Club, NSW – We are a multi-disciplined shooting club, shooting 13 different long arm codes and 9 pistol codes on 6 shooting ranges within our complex.
- NSW FClass rifle shooting – The purpose of this website is to introduce the sport and encourage participation to a wider audience in NSW. We also provide coverage of upcoming events and
NSW Club contacts.
- Murray Bridge Rifle Club, SA – was formed on 27th March 1900. The present membership comes from the surrounding areas, right through to Adelaide, due to easy access via the freeway. We are one of the few clubs that can shoot at all ranges from 300 metres to 1000 yards.
- Rosedale Combined Rifle Club, VIC – Rosedale Rifle Range, which is situated near the town of Rosedale on the Princes Highway 180 km east of Melbourne, VIC.
- Roseville Rifle Club, NSW – Shooting is at Hornsby, and is organised and run on behalf of all of the Clubs by the North Shore District Rifle Association (NSDRA).
- South Australian F Class – covers all SA clubs
- Townsville Marksman Rifle Club – is reputably the oldest sporting club in Townsville with its beginning occurring somewhere in 1885. Since that time the club has enjoyed the use of three ranges, the first was located the Townsville Port, the second at Cluden and now the club owns the rifle range situated at the base of Hervey’s Range. TMRC has the honour of being the senior target sports club in North Queensland.
- Tumut Rifle Club, NSW – was founded in 1900. In 1903 the club relocated to it’s present location and shoots out to the 1,000 yard range. It is approved for shooting rim fire and centre fire rifles, of up to 8mm in calibre. Visitors always welcome.
- Wangaratta Rifle Club, VIC – is situated near the town of Glenrowan on the Hume Highway about 200 km north of Melbourne. The Range is the headquarters of the Ovens and Murray District Association which is made up of Wodonga Club and Wangaratta Club. The range has a 12 target width and both metric & imperial ranges to 700 yards.
- Wurgabup Rifle Club, WA – Wurgabup is located on Wolyaming Road Badgebup, approx 30kms out of Katanning. Catering for Long Range Target shooting on Saturdays from 3PM summer time, and 2PM winter time. Visitors are always welcome! Come try your scoped sporting rifle at 300 yards or the clubs .223 F Class rifle at any range. Wurgabup has firing points located from 300 to 1000 yards.
- Yarloop Rifle Club, SA – Yarloop Rifle Club is one of 5 clubs that make up the Murray District Rifle Clubs Association. Other clubs include: Waroona RC, Harvey RC, Mandurah RC & Boddington RC. The range is located on Tyler Rd Yarloop just off the South Western Hwy and currently has a 10 target gallery that the Association has upgraded with the installation of electronic targets.
- Australian Rifle team Palma match – good info about results and the developments heading towards 2011 World Championship at Belmont, QLD.
- Bisley, UK – National Shooting Centre is the world’s best known and most varied shooting centre. Set in 3000 acres of Surrey heath land some 30 miles from Central London.
- F Class Shooting Australia – a website with active forums, a good place for research and to ask a question.
- Australian Match Rifle – all the information about long range shooting.
- Accurate Shooter – Join the leading web community dedicated to precision shooting and accurate rifles. A great site for all shooters with an excellent article archive.
- Tasmanian Military Meet – held at Campbell Town range. 2008 being its inaugural year this years event is even bigger, so make the effort and go and enjoy some history!
- USA Long Range Rifle shooting – this site has a good forum, just join up and begin learning more about long range shooting, ask a question or just do a search – a good site.
- USA FClass team site – lots of info about the 2013 World Championships.
We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or your acceptance of information in these link references. They are purely to make you aware they exist and provide reading material.
Target Shooter Magazine – A great UK free site. You can either read online the magazine or download it to your computer free to browse at your convenience. All you need to do is sign up as a subscriber.
- Case preparation and re-loading procedure – GC Firearm Supplies Gisborne Vic 3437
Here is a basic overview of my case preparation steps to ensure safe and accurate reloads. Hand loading for beginners, full length resizing with Lee reload press kit An independent article.
- Exterior Ballistics reloading, ballistics for many calibres, infinity software and much more.
- Barrel tuning – an article explaining the concept.
- Developing an accurate load – Fr Frog and his website world of advice, the article is based upon information in part from an article on chronograph usage by Jim Ristow, of RSI Software, and is excerpted here with his permission.
- Chuck Hawks -“Cartridge families” refers to a series of cartridges based on a common case. Landmark cartridges that became the basis for a whole line of descendants that we will consider here include the .38-55 / .30-30 Winchester, 8×57 Mauser, .30-03 / .30-06 Springfield, .375 H. H. Magnum and .308 Winchester.
- ADI Powder – obtain load recommendations for your caliber rifle.
- Bore brushing, How much is TOO much – what do you think?(an archive from 6mmbr.com)
- Bore cleaning – Yes it may be selling product BUT it runs in conjunction with the above article. (an archive from 6mmbr.com)
- Supplier to Target Rifle shooters, Davies Triggers – bipods, scope rails, rifle triggers, gauges and more.
- Rifle Stocks – BDG produce top quality mono-block Aluminium Rifle Stocks for Target Shooting.
- Custom rifle building for Target rifle, Sporting Shooters & Hunters – Grenfell Armouring Services stock and manufacture an extensive range of shooting products and accessories to meet the needs of today’s shooting enthusiasts.
- The Shooter’s Corner, Inc – USA benchrest shooter Bob White has been over 30 years at the game and offers a service to assist us Aussie Shooters. Club Secretary, Dennis says:”Whilst in USA recently I met Bob, picked up my order I had earlier made by phone & the net, found his service was excellent, Bob has access to most items & is easy to deal with. Bob totally understands the difficulties of Aussie’s buying from the USA and will try to assist you as best possible.”
Call direct 0011 1 973 663 5159 – remember to allow for east Coast USA times!!