You are most welcome to attend our rifle range on a Saturday to see what we do and how we do it. If you would like to have a shot, then it would be preferable for you to make arrangements so ammunition and a rifle can be organised if needed. Please do this by contacting our Club directly by email.
Email : Contact the President
NOTE: To ensure safety & meet Tasmanian Firearms regulations; Please do not just turn up to the Rifle Range without having prior permission for entry from the club President &/or Range Captain.
Range Hours of Operation:
Saturday only. Check the latest Roster
The club is located just 20 minutes from Hobart and is approximately 800meters on the right after turning into Rifle Range Rd from the junction with South Arm Rd, Sandford.
- If you are travelling from Hobart, head east over the Tasman Bridge and take the highway towards the Airport.
- Approx 1 km take the turnoff for Mornington and Warrane then head towards Rokeby, Lauderdale.
- When you have travelled through Lauderdale past the waterside reserve on your right, approx 500 metres on you will need to turn right onto Rifle Range Road.
- The Club is located approx 1 km on the right with a sign on the farm gate proclaiming it to be a rifle range when red flags are flying.
- You can pull in, open the gate & close any gates on the farm as livestock may get out.